This is where community news is displayed. Anything that the Leadership wishes to be made known can be posted here. The page should be the second priority for frequent change.
Examples: a link to your favorite devotion, a remembrance of your sponsor, etc
Modification to Section 5 of
the By-laws approved by the community at the June 2021 Sequela
Section 5: Qualifications for Community Leadership (this includes but is not limited to, team members, elected and other local secretariat officers, and members of standing and special committees of the local secretariat) Any person serving in a Community Leadership position must be living a life that is not in a state of rebellion against God. A state of rebellion against God can best be described as an unrepentant, open and active participation in or advocacy of activities contrary to the commands (for example, "The Ten Commandments") and guidelines in "Scripture for holy living and Christian Leadership, Some examples (although not limited to these areas) are:
1. Dependence upon alcohol or illegal drugs
2. Involvement in illegal activities whereby such involvement knowingly violates federal, state or local laws, statutes or ordinances.
3. Involvement in lustful, immoral or perverted activities such as, but not limited to, pornography and/or sexual relationship outside of a lawful marriage between a man and a woman;
4. Involvement in the occult or satanic worship;
5. Openly professed allegiance to any non-Christian religion or organization which denies the deity of Jesus Christ.
Note: For purposes of standards and principles, Tres Dias ascribes to those stated in the "Authorized King James Version" of the Bible of 1611 (KJV)
My Utmost for His Highest Devotional
For your edification
Leadership of Tres Dias
A list of the current officers of Cleveland Tres Dias
(password required, for privacy)